Tennesee Department of Children Services

Who can send a referral for services? DCS Case Managers located in the following counties:  

Hamilton, Bradley, Poly, McMinn, Meigs, Rhea, Sequatchie, Marion, Grundy, Franlkin, Bledsoe

How to submit a referral: DCS Case Managers please complete a referral and submit to the Tennessee Valley DCS Regional  Offices- Fiscal Unit.


-Therapeutic Family Support Services

-Therapeutic Visitation Services

-Family Violence Intervention Services

Having trouble making a referral? 
Please contact or 423-266-4129 for assistance.